Thank you for your interest in our services; The following represents an overview of our terms and conditions.
Bookings, Appointments & Payments
- Bookings / appointments are not guaranteed until confirmed by us. To avoid any doubt, please contact us prior to making a payment.
- To guarantee a booking, a deposit or full payment in advance is recommended. Payments can be made on the payment page.
- Late Arrival: If you arrive late for the appointment – no additional time will be provided. If we arrive late for an appointment, the full time will be provided.
- Waiheke Massage reserves the right to terminate any treatment immediately (without refund) if the client demonstrates any inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Refunds & Cancellations
We would much prefer to re-schedule appointments than cancel them. If you need to reschedule OR cancel – do let us know as soon as possible.
- If you have already paid for a booking and you need to reschedule, alternative appointment date/times will be subject to our availability. If we can’t agree on a mutually convenient rescheduled date/time, at our discretion, we may choose to arrange an alternative therapist or refund you per below basis;
- Where you decide to cancel or your circumstances change such that you are no longer able to attend an already paid for appointment;
- 7 days or more prior to appointment = full refund, less 10% admin fee
- Between 7 days and 48hrs prior to appointment: 75% refund
- Between 48hrs and 4hrs prior to appointment: = 50% refund
- Within 4 hrs or “No Show” = no refund / at our sole discretion
- In the event that Waiheke Massage has to reschedule an already confirmed appointment, we will provide alternative appointment suggestions, subject to our availability. Where you are unable to meet any of these alternatives, we may choose to provide a refund or at our discretion, arrange an alternative therapist.
- Any refunds due will be paid to the original card/account and may incur bank fees that are outside of our control.
In addition to all other terms, the following also applies;
- Following receipt of your payment, we will send the gift voucher via email to you and the recipient. You should ensure both your and the receipt email is correct and able to receive emails. We are not responsible for vouchers sent, but not received. If you do not receive the voucher, please first check your spam / junk folder, then if you still have not received the voucher, contact us with your date of purchase and details and an alternative email address so that we can assist you.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable, except at our sole discretion.
- All Waiheke Massage Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months following the date of purchase.
- To redeem the Gift Voucher, the recipient must contact us quoting the Voucher ID to make an appointment for a mutually convenient date/time.
- During busy periods / Summer, we recommend Gift Voucher recipients request their appointment at least 7 ~ 10 days in advance, as we may have limited availability.
- If the recipient wishes to change / add to the services already purchased, any difference must be paid for by the recipient.
- The recipient must receive the massage on Waiheke (unless we agree otherwise in advance).
- We reserve the right to charge a surcharge if the location selected is “beyond Onetangi” or remote e.g.”Eastern End”.
- In the event of a “no-show” for an agreed gift voucher appointment, we reserve the right to cancel the voucher.
- Sorry, Gift Vouchers cannot be sent via postal service
Disclaimer & General
- Full disclosure of your medical history, information and health is essential to the safe administration of massage therapy.
- As the client, you agree that all medical information provided to Waiheke Massage is both accurate and correct and acknowledge and agree that it shall be the client’s full responsibility to disclose such information or any change to it.
- Waiheke Massage cannot be held responsible for any injury that may occur arising from failure by the client to disclose their medical or physical condition.
- All information provided on this site is for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
- Any omissions, inaccuracies or errors on this website are unintentional and any pricing errors that may occur shall not be binding.
- All content is copyright of the site owner (except where noted) and may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Public Holiday surcharges may apply.
- “Difficult location” surcharges may apply – we reserve the right to levy a surcharge on any pre-purchased services, if we consider the location to be remote (past Onetangi) or difficult (e.g. dangerous driveway)
Privacy and Data Collection Policy
We endeavour to provide confidentiality as per client / patient privilege with the following provisions;
- Any information provided to Waiheke Massage shall be kept confidential to the best of our abilities.
- Waiheke Massage does not store any credit card information on our servers.
- We will store / use electronic information that you have provided to us for billing / communications / appointment purposes
- We will not share / sell your information to any third party, except for the explicit purposes of fulfilling a service to you, or for a transaction (payment) or where required to do so.
- Any information transmitted to us via this website (e.g. payments and form data) is encrypted and secured using SSL technology (padlock in address bar).
- Any information transmitted to us via email is not considered secure (because email is not generally encrypted across the internet).
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.